March 19, 2014

Upcoming F O O D P O S T S on LOUMIS!

Hello everybody!! 

Upcoming food posts are going to begin starting this Friday.. here's snippets of whats to come here on LOUMIS!



[ public house kitchen & bar ]
[ cont. public house kitchen & bar ]
[ the bonsai japanese restaurant ]
[ cont. the bonsai japanese restaurant ]
[ f r i n g e w o r l d // n e 0 n l i g h t s ]
[ pleased to meet you ]
[ la veen coffee ]
[ varnish on king ]


I want to say thank you to everyone who views my blog, it really means a lot to me and I look forward to the rest of 2014 and for what's to come on Loumis.
I hope you enjoyed these food photos and see you all on friday!

Love, Louie

(o・ω・o)ノ


[all photos have been taken on fujifilm x100 / x10 / iphone 5S, photographed by Louie from LOUMIS!]


1 comment:

  1. YAYYYYAAYYA can't wait to see what you have planned! :)

    ReplyDelete